A few freedoms I beleive in. My point is to create a long lasting conversation.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Harmony



The picture of the blue whale beautiful to me because; and this is my opinion only, its shades. Its shades are beautifully arranged, but the thing I like most is the color blue. Even without any red it its life better, then anyone knows or cares about it though.
That is probably why I like water so much. I love all life though. That is a real problem for me, not love but life. Well you can read about it online or in print.

Happiness is important, but love is so much important. Sometimes I’m on a health-emotional rollercoaster. It gets bad sometimes I feel like I live in too much harmony with the universe that I can’t express myself as well. Since harmony is most important at, least, in music, I choose harmony more than life.

Yeremiah Hardt
Yeremiah@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment are valuable.