A few freedoms I beleive in. My point is to create a long lasting conversation.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Laughter



A smile is as good as gold. However when it is shared it is contagious. Laughter is better than anything when shared.

The world has got too philosophically serious to show the people that simply laugh can solve any problems more than anything. It is so powerful that if not spread more problems will occur.
Laughter is getting so vital and the absence of it is so bad that the stupidity of the lack of recognition of it is getting more attention then anything else.

So I invite you. Come on, just laugh, I dare you. Laugh at all of your problems. If laughter does not make them not go away than you really have a serious issue.

No one laughing makes a problem, no matter how insignificant, worse.

Communication ally speaking, it only get worse if you are not amused at times. But that in it of itself, you have to spread the laughter then you get the full effect.

All work and no play have a worldly effect if not at all. It's just the simplicity of it all, which always astounds me. No explanation can make me frown in my life at all, even the biggest transitionary level of all the possibilities of all.
Yeremiah Hardt
Yeremiah@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment are valuable.