A few freedoms I beleive in. My point is to create a long lasting conversation.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A FEW NOBLE & USEFUL THOUGHTS FOR EVERYDAY USE & APPLICATION !!

CREATE VISION

Never believe anyone who says we cannot change. Vision is one of the secrets of personal transformation. We are all artists, our mind is the arena of creation and vision is what we are constantly creating. What is your vision of yourself today - patient, relaxed, positive or tense, tight and negative? What do you prefer? So be creative - what does patience look like, feel like, what are you doing that is different when you are patient and you are expressing your power to ..wait? Always start with vision not action. See it and you will be it. Be it and you will do it. This is how we create our own life.

HUMILITY IS GREATNESS

Just as a tree that is full of fruit bows down for others to take the fruit, one who is humble will always live in self respect and treat others with respect.

PEACE AND STABILITY

Every moment is precious. Let me fill myself with so much peace and stability that whoever comes in front of me at any time is at ease and uplifted

CALM

In tune with my inner rhythm, I draw wisdom from the past, allowing the future to shape itself around me. My mind is a sanctuary where shafts of golden sunlight laze as though resting in the aisles of some great cathedral. Everything is as it should be. I remain simple in the midst of complexity, sure at times of unease, and clear in the company of others.

RESPECT

When I learn to respect myself, other people will respect me. How can I develop respect for myself? By keeping my mind positive and encouraging myself to grow and change for the better. Demanding respect because of my position or background is simply arrogance. On the other hand, listening with humility and valuing other people's advise naturally earns me respect. I get back exactly what I give out.

LET GO OF EMOTIONS

Emotions can feel uncontrollable - we have no choice but to experience them. But to live by our emotions is to live under a tyrant's rule. Acknowledge emotions for what they are, without shame or guilt, and then allow them to pass through you like wind moving through the leaves of a tree. Remember that it is only with your permission that feelings can change the way you behave.

GENERALLY

You fill your life with peace when you discover you only have to be yourself, to be what you have always been - a peaceful being.

Talking comes by nature, silence by wisdom.

No act of kindness is ever wasted.




Yeremiah Hardt
Yeremiah@aol.com

1 comment:

Comment are valuable.